homestead - Re: [Homestead] A slang question

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A slang question
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 13:20:58 -0800

My best advise would be to not use it <g> Better safe than sorry.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

What do you mean, "it means both"? If I ask somweone to hook up with me later, am I , now, asking them to have sex with me later? That is what I have read into some recent things I have overheard...