homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tell me again why Republicans are good for people
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 07:49:21 -0800 (PST)

I think it depends on where you are from, and how long your "people" have
been there. S. LA (where you are from) is very different than the rest of
the South (and the rest of LA), but still definitely Southern. W VA might
have many Southern characterisitics, but where I am from, would never be
considered a "Southern" state.........................