homestead - Re: [Homestead] Guilty pleasures

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Guilty pleasures
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 18:59:30 -0500

Lynda wrote:
I am still working on getting my English muffins to be more like Thomas' However, DH and youngest don't care. They love homemade English muffins. Bagels are next. I don't like bagels, so haven't tried to make them yet but, again, DH and the youngest are seriously chomping at the bit.

A homemade English muffin with sweet cream butter and a big dollop of homemade raspberry jam. To kill for!

OK so give me the recipe..<g>
Please.

--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda