homestead - Re: [Homestead] a musical question

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] a musical question
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 08:32:15 -0600

There is a local dulcimer "choir" of about 30 members where I live. I heard them play at a funeral (of one of the main dulcimer players) last year and it was perhaps the most beautiful heartfelt music I've ever heard, old time hyms in harmony without any singing, just the dulcimers.

--Sage
Way Out in Texas

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 23:59:40 -0500