homestead - Re: [Homestead] Comapring Bail-out expenditures to U.S. history

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Comapring Bail-out expenditures to U.S. history
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 09:39:15 -0800

At 11/28/2008 11:33 AM,bob ford wrote:
These charts show in "inflation adjusted" numbers how the bail-out (so far) compares with hiostorical expenditutres like WW11, The Louisana Purchase, etc

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_H2DePAZe2gA/STAe3DkJ_nI/AAAAAAAAGkk/CzYoA3Spm-8/s1600-h/expend.png

All that bail out money is cash going in to someone's pocket, If you could see what pocket the money ends up in...
This has to be the biggest heist in history, someone is not only stealing what we have but what we (& our children and grandchildren) WILL have.
It's like we are being conquered with a checkbook.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net