homestead - Re: [Homestead] twin google was Re: Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] twin google was Re: Kuntsler , new commentary, super-inflation
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 06:56:48 -0800 (PST)

My question ( and it was a question) originally was two-fold. Was the DNA of
identical twins, identical? And, if what was being said was that we could
change our genetics by will? (not "at will" , by by will). James's last
reply to Marie, which you referenced, cleared up, for me, the direction he
was taking. I'm still not clear about the answers to my questions,
though..............bobford