homestead - Re: [Homestead] Take Back the Land

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Take Back the Land
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 15:24:54 -0600

Houses aren't selling, even in Springfield. Squatting isn't such a
good idea, but housing the homeless and getting people who would take
care of the houses off the streets or out of homeless shelters,
especially if they have kids, is. It would be good if this could be
done in an organized way by either a private or government foundation.

Marie