homestead - [Homestead] Careful who you take advice from. Give up the dream? My dilemma

  • From: kristopher p bacon <kristopherpbacon AT live.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Careful who you take advice from. Give up the dream? My dilemma
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 08:06:49 -0900

"Neither a borrower, nor a lender be;For loan oft loses both itself and
friend,And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.This above all: to thine own
self be true,And it must follow, as the night the day,Thou canst not then be
false to any man."

Has to do with financial, not familial relationships, I think.

Hemingway said: what's moral is what you feel good after.

Wonderfull writer, troubled soul. I'd check out his marital history before
taking his advice.

Kris P.
Proud to be a PC? Show the world. Download the “I’m a PC” Messenger themepack
now.
hthttp://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/119642558/direct/01/