homestead - Re: [Homestead] New Madrid Seismic Zone news

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] New Madrid Seismic Zone news
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 12:22:25 -0800

Another waste of money. I'd say it's a tad late to worry about earthquake safety. What? They gonna tear down all the buildings and start over again? Just more fearmongering like the no so news news that there *could* be a big quake in CA sometime in the next 30 years. Guess they didn't get the excitement they wanted from that news release, so now they're trying to create some fear in the Madrid fault area.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

I think half the list is situated at or around this fault zone. I know it has been discussed a number of times. From today's drudge headlines