homestead - [Homestead] Decent human being

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Decent human being
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 01:39:27 -0500

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/18/lieberman.senate/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

Gene, this one's for you. Skoal!
You've said over and over that you think Obama is different, when I just
see same same, no change.
This is the first sign of change that I have seen..
All that talk about reaching across the aisle, and yet when Lieberman
did to support his friend, the Dems wanted to punish him, and he is a
DINO. It seems though, that Super-Obama came to the rescue and made the
bullies leave him alone and let him keep at least one of his chairs...If
he truly did call off the dogs as this article suggests, then kudos to
Obama.
I'm still watching him, though...you can't really say he has risen above
partisan politics just yet because he needs to be picking people other
than Clintonites, but taking Reid down a notch or two in defense of Joe
was a good thing, IMO.

Other comments:
Stevens has lost in Alaska, yeah...send the crook to jail.

Bill Ayers is saying stuff like we shouldn't have prisons..I suppose if
I got off scot free, I'd hope for a world with no prisons,too...

Why would the media tell the world that 4 million people will be out on
the mall for the Inauguration? Isn't that like daring a terrorist to
strike?

And this story about Somali pirates getting sickened by Iranian
cargo...kharmic retribution, AFAIAC

Bev. knocking the icicles off the ceiling.<g>

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda

  • [Homestead] Decent human being, EarthNSky, 11/19/2008