homestead - Re: [Homestead] Polish political humor

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Polish political humor
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 03:18:10 -0500

You know, I heard Bill Maher say that about there not being anything funny, but I believe there is a ton of funny stuff. What is wrong with these comics?
A week or so ago, I posted this website which is FULL of funny Obama stuff.
http://bestobamafacts.com/ lots of ideas there

I think even Barack himself would bust a gut-he seems to have a really good sense of humor, especially about himself... I love the resemblance to Abe Lincoln on the margin...Obama and the Downtrodden section a bit down the page, and my favorite is the last section, Obama's Stand on the Issues..lol..
SNL has poked fun at him for the whole 'elitist' thing, too...

And then there is Obamalot the musical...
http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=2129
If you don't like that one, write your own...I can hear the Monty Python guys singing it now...Obamalot!

And of course, if you don't want to make fun of him directly, you can always make fun of the idiotic hysteria around him!..like Chris Matthews' tingling legs...or the woman who wants him to pay her mortgage..or you could have a skit where he is selling his Chicago house and there are all kinds of skeletons in the closets, which is cool because the person who buys the house is someone like Barney Frank..lol..or Arnold moves in ala Red Heat...lol

Here's another skit idea, make a fake conversation between Bushes and the Obamas from their white house visit..how hard is that?

Here's an idea, you could make a skit of Barack the Obomber, who is putting together leaflet bombs in Bill Ayers living room, with the door busting down because Al Mansour is looking for a safehouse from Michael Jackson...lol They ought to turn all the questionable stuff into a joke.

Jeez. His name alone is just ripe for being made fun of.

I don't understand why it is so hard. Satire and humor is the sincerest form of flattery, but then, I'm thinking maybe Sarah Palin might disagree at this point.

Bev

--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda