homestead - [Homestead] Future Trends, next four years - Gerald Celente

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Future Trends, next four years - Gerald Celente
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 15:00:12 -0800 (PST)

Gerald Celente's is considered one of the more successful trend
researcher/futurist. The first link is a youtube is his current predictions,
from this week. If you click on the second link , you will see positive
comments on him from everything from the New York Times To CNN .

The first link is a youtube where he is being interviewd by the Fox
Business Network. As far as I know, he is not political. I have seen him on
different shows over the years, and his predictions are as good as anyone I
have heard.

When you click on the first link you will hear predictions that are very
ominous for the next four years, in U.S. -- food riots ,squatter rebellions,
tax revolts, etc. Remember, these are predictions by a trends
researcher/futurist. Take a grain of salt when hearing his predictions
.....bobford

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46MEqEgdLTg

Gerald Celente's website: http://www.trendsresearch.com/

on this (his website) he has video showing his predictions during the past
year; he has been darn close to correct, so far.

  • [Homestead] Future Trends, next four years - Gerald Celente, bob ford, 11/15/2008