homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tilled and fertilized for greens

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tilled and fertilized for greens
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 13:50:28 -0800 (PST)

It is cooler at night and early in am. She has already left for the nursery
, so I'll be planting soon. Probably tomorrow. Maybe it will be cool
enough. My tomatoes look great -- big and healthy. 'But, very few green
tomatoes. Okra barely producing, though plants are healthy. Green and red
bell peppers have done well.............bobford