homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tilled and fertilized for greens

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tilled and fertilized for greens
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 16:31:00 -0500

Eggplant isn't a winter crop, although I suspect that your idea of winter is different than mine :-) Didn't I just hear that it was 90 degrees in Phoenix? Greens don't like those kind of temperatures. My kale is just getting good, after a few nights in the 20's.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>