homestead - Re: [Homestead] Whale Wars

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Whale Wars
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 04:20:02 -0800 (PST)

I didn't watch the show and don't know much about the whaling issue except
for my idea that whales are too magnificent to hunt. I wouldn't hunt a
Grizzly or a Polar Bear or a lion, or a tiger, either.

But, what these guys did, it would seem to me, is piracy. Pirates can be
dealt with with deadly force. Maybe filming their tv special is worth dying
for , I don't know ..............bobford