homestead - [Homestead] Break the Bailout , group

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Break the Bailout , group
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:53:10 -0800 (PST)

This is a disparate group of liberals, consevatives, libertarians , and
anarchists. If someone is willing to take the time to click at the links at
the top of their homepage, this might actually be worthwhile. I perused with
the time available, but too pre-occupied to read as much as necessary. While
they do desire funding from members, there primary focus seems educations and
holding the banksters and politicians accountable

Home Bailout Basics Bailout Breakers Beyond the Bailout Spread the Word Money
DONATE Break the Bailout:

(v.) An action that occurs when we, the people, succeed in holding Washington
accountable for failing to represent us.

Take a stand with us as we deliver "Bailout Blowback" to our elected
officials who supported this legislation.
Together we'll educate voters about what the bailouts really mean. We'll go
door to door, run television and radio ads, hold marches and protests, and
make the news.

What an incredible opportunity the bankers and congress have given to us...
the outrage of We, the People! Join us, come together with us as a community
of Americans demanding accountability, and redirect that impotent outrage
into something positive for America. Let's Break the Bailout!

Take action today, Break the Bailout tomorrow:
(1) PLEDGE - We're holding a MONEYBOMB on December7, 2008. Pledge today by
filling out the "please pledge now" form on the right side of the page, then
come back and join us on December 7 to make your donation and watch the
collections mount up. Become a Bailout Breaker!

(2) Build community. Our adversaries act together, and so must we.

(3) Get the word out. Help the American people to understand what is being
done to them. Educate. Publicize.

(4) Identify the persons responsible. Prepare voter guides and other
educational materials telling people where their congresscritters stand on
the bailout scam.

(5) Be an activist. Let these people know they’re not going to get away with
it.

Enter a pledge, and join our coalition. Acting alone, we can achieve nothing;
acting together, we can change everything.

Learn the facts about the Bailout HERE >>

http://www.breakthebailout.com/

  • [Homestead] Break the Bailout , group, bob ford, 11/14/2008