homestead - [Homestead] Solar Shower

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Solar Shower
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 10:10:12 -0500

On another list I saw this web site and on it there are 8 pictures of a solar
shower.
Would some of you folks check the shower out and give me some ideas about how
to build this???? It uses a rolled up hose held on the roof with metal
strapping. I have an ideal spot for this in one of my few sun spaces.
Does it look like the pre built fence sections? Would it be possible to make
one with three feet on each side wall?
I am off to make a garbage run will return in about an hour.

http://www.pathtofreedom.com
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6