homestead - Re: [Homestead] SSI was:. "on the dole"--Bob's emoticons

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] SSI was:. "on the dole"--Bob's emoticons
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 14:15:26 -0800 (PST)

I'll say this again. The smiley was winking ; It was 'inside baseball'
between James and me concerning a long-term good-natured argument. All a
person has to do is ask, if they think another person is acting in an invalid
manner, is politely ask. There are much more important issues about which to
worry than Bob's emoticons :-) ....bobford