homestead - Re: [Homestead] Orlov on the legal system

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Orlov on the legal system
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 10:08:04 -0700

On Nov 9, 2008, at 9:30 AM, bob ford wrote:

Yes, how it this done. He is talking Conservative Libertarian Nitrvana. Where do we join? ....bobford

We don't join anything but the concept. It is in our heads. It is a personal condition, a personal commitment. We remind and pledge ourselves to respect and cherish relationships that are based on mutual interests and shared values.

An old-fashioned concept: a man's word is his bond.

The greatest threat to personal peace is between our ears.