homestead - [Homestead] Grassfire - the group rebecca mentioned

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Grassfire - the group rebecca mentioned
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 12:57:13 -0800 (PST)

This is from Grassfire - the group rebecca mentioned. It looks like this
might be a republican/conservative version of Huffington Post or moveon.

I always wondered why the right didn't have a group like this. I figured it
was because most computer saavy young people were still democrats.
Obviouysly this group would not be a fit for me, but all legitimate activism
is good, I suppose......bobford

The Obama Nation Has Begun. Join the Resistance and Preserve Conservative
Values

Who can stop the Obama agenda? Only an unprecedented idea-based Resistance
from freedom-loving citizens can prevent the full implementation of Obama's
march to the Left.

That's why Grassfire.org is seeking to identify and mobilize grassroots
citizens who will join "The Resistance"- an alliance of patriotic, resilient
and determined conservatives who will not forsake their principles. Our goal?
One million citizens joining together by Inauguration Day, January 20, 2009.

Join The Resistance

Top Positions:

Secure Our Borders
Over 485,000 signers.