homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama's speech and N. Reagan's seances

  • From: Cathy <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama's speech and N. Reagan's seances
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 14:27:18 -0500

I heard the press conference on the radio yesterday and thought the Nancy
Reagan thing was a bit disrespectful, too, though since it was off-the-cuff
was no big deal. It seemed that when he realized he said he had spoken to
all the former presidents, he made a joke at her expense to cover his
misstatement and save face.

I know I say many things I wish I hadn't, and I think the better of him for
his apology.

Cathy