homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sarah's Choice

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sarah's Choice
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:31:00 EST

> >> You say, in either scenario, Palin is a liar.
> >> Why do you think she is a liar if Trig belongs to her?

>In either scenario Bev posited.

Give it up, Bev. As you have probably notices the political dialog on this
list has for the most part been infromative and workable. People have backed
up their views with what they perceive to be the facts and logic of the
situation.

But you've been on the list long enough to know that every now and again
there is some pundit whose view is so starkly black and white that it's like
when
you are kayaking. You don't try to move the boulders in the stream, you find
currents going around them.

Obama is always in the right.
Palin is always a liar (and worse). We start from the assumption that she
MUST be a liar, after all she opposed Obama, and then we pick and choose the
'facts' and 'logic' to demonstrate that. For example, if Trig being her
child
would make her NOT a liar, then the only possible 'fact' is that he is NOT
her
child. Period, no need to discuss it further.

Anyone who does not declare loudly that all our troubles are entirely based
on Bush making more profits for oil companies is delusional.
Anyone who besmirches Obama in any way is evil, and if fact they are evil if
they do not laud him continuously.

Don't keep bumping your kayak into the boulders. But keep paddling with us
in the currents.

Oh, by the bye, in keeping with this "code", the stock market is down an
additonal 300 points so far today. Clearly Obama's doing! What an utter
failure
as a president!