homestead - Re: [Homestead] was derision of politicians, now A/P

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was derision of politicians, now A/P
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 19:04:12 -0800 (PST)

So you gave birth at home, like james described? I guess there is a lot
going on around me in the world of which I am not aware. Everyone I know
gets mad because their wife gets sent home from the hospital too soon.

Growing up (I would have thought in a culture similar to james), the human
body, sex, reproduction, all of that stuff, was ...uhh, I guess you would say
represssed, hidden, not talked about. I 'm pleasntly surprised that so many
people are doing these natural things, naturally, again ....bobford