homestead - Re: [Homestead] Vote!

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Vote!
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 08:19:45 -0500

I've had a feeling for a long time that maybe there are some things
that Bush knows that we don't know that would tend to change people's
thoughts on his job approval.

Four years ago, we had a lot of concerns over security on election
day. I don't hear that expressed now. I always have hope. Maybe as we
write the history of the Bush years, things will come out that will
soften our opinion.

Rob - Va