homestead - Re: [Homestead] Vote!

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Vote!
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 23:03:28 -0500

Ditto, and for those of us who vote with a machine, make sure it doesn't
flip on ya, and if you vote on paper, no hangin' chads, etc. If you
live in the city, take a thermos, a blanket, comfort food, and maybe
personal protection if your vehicle has a McCain sticker on it..LOL..
I've never waited to vote at my precinct. This will be interesting...I'm
actually excited about it, mostly because I am voting with my friends
and we are making a joint errand day into town tomorrow.

Bev, who feels sorry for Obama, for once. It's too bad his grandmother
couldn't have enjoyed tomorrow. You know she was proud of him.

Gene GeRue wrote:
Okay, ladies and gentlemen. This is it. Get thee out there and vote
tomorrow. Please. For yourself and for your country. It is a privilege, an honor, and a duty. Do the best you can and know that
you have done so.

And I thank you.

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda