homestead - Re: [Homestead] A request

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A request
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 20:44:59 -0800 (PST)

I wasn't complaining, it is not a big deal for me to delete a duplicate. I
was just letting you kniow that I thought your emails were reaching the list.
Every email I receive from this list, I automatically (when replying) delete
the "to" address and then hit "insert address" with the homestead list
address. I've had to do this ever since yahoo upgraded a while
back.......bobford