homestead - Re: [Homestead] My political story-isn't it ironic<g>

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] My political story-isn't it ironic<g>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 20:19:50 -0600

No, but it is unfortunate that he was involved in that kind of law. I don't know for sure, but I don't think Obama or Biden practiced that kind of law. I know many lawyers (most of them environmental) that are good problem solvers and have done some great things so even though we joke about them I'm unwilling to dump all lawyers into the burn pile.--Sage

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 20:44:39 -0500