homestead - [Homestead] Berg lawsuit

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Berg lawsuit
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 20:12:44 -0500

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212183442.shtml
http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=2313

Back in August I posted an article about Philip Berg, the Democratic Pennsylvania attorney who filed a lawsuit in the Supreme Court to challenge Obama's right to run for president and make the Democratic party prove he was truly eligible. Apparently, Mr. Berg believes the Obama was born in Kenya. At any rate, I never posted the results of all of that, so the above links discuss the results.
Apparently an individual cannot raise such a challege, which is, in my opinion, idiotic.

Bev
--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda