homestead - Re: [Homestead] National debt now $10,574,000,000

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] National debt now $10,574,000,000
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 19:43:47 -0500

I agree with you. It IS hunker time. I think I stated this earlier, but we
are in for a real "storm", no matter who wins. I personally believe it will
be sooner, and harder, if Obama wins, than if McCain pulls it out. It's
coming, nonetheless. I'm just personally hoping for just a bit more time...

Ray