homestead - Re: [Homestead] National debt now $10,574,000,000

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] National debt now $10,574,000,000
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 19:05:31 -0500

We may disagree on most things, but this is common ground. It is hunker down time, even if McCain pulls it out..maybe especially if McCain pulls it out..I just don't think there is a winning choice..sorry, I know that is offensive to some of you.

I have to stop reading this stuff, it is rapidly going past worrisome. It
is getting past time to hunker down somewhere.

Don Bowen KI6DIU

--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda