homestead - Re: [Homestead] National debt now $10,574,000,000

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] National debt now $10,574,000,000
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 16:05:08 -0800 (PST)

Don, if I understand basic math and economics, what will happwn next is
treasuries will lose value because so much new debt is being sold. New
treasuries, flooding the market , will have to pay higher interest rates.
Inflation begins, the dollar loses strength.

How long it takes for this to play out, I don't know. But, I do not believe
whast all of the financial analysts and economists are saying about a
deflationary recession.

They are right so far, the dollar is strong as h*ll, worldwide. But, too
much debt (money) is flooding the market. Inflation must be the inevitable
conclusion ....bobford