homestead - Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up , fake or not

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Electricity prices going up , fake or not
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 07:02:28 -0800 (PST)

PPL was in the national news (WSJ?) yesterday. Evidently they are trying to
set up their digitial computers to shut off gas without having a gas man to
go to property once the user is $10 past due. Now, it is able to shut off if
you are $30 past due, but it cost them more than that to send gas man to the
property. Once all digital, computer can auto-cut-off $10 past due. cold
........bobford