homestead - Re: [Homestead] Funny lost dog story

  • From: "Wendy" <crazygardens AT verizon.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Funny lost dog story
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 11:11:36 -0400

People ask me all the time if they can speak to Mercury, my pig. Merc tries to talk on the phone. She even makes a reasonable effort to sound out "Hello", but alas she is not very good at making "L" sounds.

Wendy

One of the dogs that lives with us is...well, I'm acting as hospice
for him. I put him on the phone with his person just two nights ago.
His person thought I was a little weird (well, he KNOWS I'm a little
weird) but Nunzio (the dog) was perked right up. I meant to say that
before.