homestead - Re: [Homestead] McCain now ahead ? Daily Kos. New Poll out

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] McCain now ahead ? Daily Kos. New Poll out
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 21:52:32 -0700 (PDT)

I just went to that site. He doen't deny the Zogby story, just briefly says
that Zogby uses "non-sensical" filelds. I though Gallup and Zogby were the
two biggest polling outfits with the best reputations?

The media has lost almost all credibilty already. The MSM is a joke. If
McCain wins, then to me, the polling outfits will be included with the MSM.
I'll never trust anything any of them says again. I need to find
'legitimate' alternative news sites .....bobford