homestead - Re: [Homestead] Astronomy pictures

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Astronomy pictures
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 07:01:55 -0400

Bev,
Enjoyed all your pictures!
What fun it would be to make a long trip out of visiting members in our
group. Alass, I still have not managed to get up to see James and family and
he is less than two hours away. Gas prices have limited my activities to
almost nothing, but now that I can fill the tank for about 25 bucks maybe I
can make a road trip. Hope springs eternal.
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6