homestead - [Homestead] Astronomy pictures

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Astronomy pictures
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 00:30:17 -0400

If anyone is interested in astronomy or astrophotography, take a look at the pics I just posted on myspace in the Misc. album:
http://www.myspace.com/tervetuloa13

As many of you know, Ron and I are members of NWGAA, Northwest Georgia Astronomical Assoc., and the group meets here at the farm once a month for a star party/observing session. One of our members enjoys astrophotography, and Tim has recently taken and posted these images with his digital camera. (between 20 and 40 stacked images per shot). I look at these shots and I feel proud that they were taken from my "front yard". There is also a blurry shot of some of the gang setting up last Saturday. It was cold, I was shaking, what can I say?

--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda