homestead - Re: [Homestead] making Window Quilts, long

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] making Window Quilts, long
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:53:50 -0400

Thanks, Susan Jane! I'm also making a 'bed topper' out of my wool; it
sits on top of the mattress. I've seen two styles, quilted batts with
covers, and a shag rug type. I've been making tied rugs, so I'm
currently making a tied shag type. I have some beautiful, long wool this
year, and the topper is coming out well...maybe too well to waste on the
bed. I'm thinking of using it as a rug and making the quilt-type for my bed.

Lynn Wigglesworth