homestead - Re: [Homestead] Efficacy of DST, wasMusic

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Efficacy of DST, wasMusic
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 20:40:26 -0800

Never made a whole bunch of sense to me. I know from working in hospitals that there are more car wrecks and work place accidents. Takes a whole bunch of folks quite awhile to adjust and they spent half their time half asleep!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>