homestead - Re: [Homestead] Aged ladies

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Aged ladies
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:59:50 -0400

My mother had a stroke last year. She's had to use a walker since then,
and keeps saying that she can't wait until she doesn't need the walker
and is 'better'. She's 92, born in 1916. I keep thinking that her
'problem' is old age and she isn't going to get 'better', but with my
mother, you never know...she could out-live me.

Lynn Wigglesworth