homestead - Re: [Homestead] The place smells like apples.

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The place smells like apples.
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 10:54:54 -0400

Well, we've just started in with drying.?? We've put up over 100 qts of
applesauce, 15 qts of juice, to use for jelly later, 24 qts of apple pie
filling, and now it's on to dehydrating, primarily for apple snacks for kids,
and their school lunches.?? My wife is sick of apples...

'Course, that doesn't include the grapes (juice and jellies), and the plums
(juice, jelly, and pulp)

Ray