homestead - [Homestead] The Real Powell

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] The Real Powell
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 09:00:06 -0800

My original guess and DH's would be appear to be correct. From Teflon's speech this a.m., a glowing description of Powell followed by "and who will be standing next to me if I am elected president." Powell will be in the cabinet and that was the bait that got the supposed "heart felt" praise of Teflon.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know the excuse. I'm sure folks will say he meant advising. Well, you can't have it both ways. Either the guy is a great orator or he isn't. A *great* orator says what he means. He would have finished with what he had said prior to this about him talking with him and asking him for advise and saying he would continue to go to him when he needed advise.

Lynda

  • [Homestead] The Real Powell, Lynda, 10/22/2008