homestead - Re: [Homestead] Frost

  • From: toni eddleman <tonitime AT juno.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Frost
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:32:11 -0400

Same here in Kentucky, Rob. Today, the wild persimmons falling are
sweeter, and we are off the hook for any more pepper products. Tomato
and bean late crop gotten by the lovely whitetail deer
"infestation"........and i have called out the hunters!

The Farmers Almanac fans say that we are in for a very lingering
coldfront at our side of the country soon , thru Feb! Time will tell,
but we really have laid it all in this year - still have gasoline and
first aid stuff to get, then done.
Toni
Click here to find single Christians that want to meet you today.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3ngh5fsIKG5GB7GDEjktNaDfABfNAl8ysp6GQkPTohS66rJJ/