homestead - Re: [Homestead] That Sarah Palin is one unreal Alaskan

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] That Sarah Palin is one unreal Alaskan
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 00:38:48 -0400

SJC wrote:
Rob wrote:
That Sarah Palin is one unreal Alaskan
Last updated October 17, 2008 9:30 p.m. PT
Written to be funny, but a whole lot closer to the real situation.
Thanks for the find, Rob, I got a chuckle out of it, could have been written by any of many friends up there. I'm sure there's much gagging up there about now....

Susan Jane

I think that sentiment is normal. I remember when Jimmy Carter ran for President. Half the state wanted to hide. I think Arkansas felt the same way about Clinton. I KNOW a lot of Texans don't want to claim Bush.

Bev

--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda