homestead - Re: [Homestead] That Sarah Palin is one unreal Alaskan

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] That Sarah Palin is one unreal Alaskan
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:04:47 -0700 (PDT)

I met al Gore when he was a representative. No big deal, politicians meet a
lot of people. But, I did meet him in an informal setting with a small group
of people.

He had, at that time, been in the House for two terms. An acquaintance of
mine, a (Dem) U.S. Senator froma neighboring state, was there, also. I
remember him ridiculing gore after the meeting. gore, at that time, was
another "product of birth", not to be taken seriously.

To me he is just another wh*re of special interest groups in the same sense
that his Daddy was a wh*re for Armand Hammer.

Well, he has lots more money and much bigger houses and boats than me, so I
guess, in the way modern society views accomplishment, he still is a "winner"
.....bobford