homestead - Re: [Homestead] Big Machine

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Big Machine
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 20:15:50 -0700 (PDT)

That is funny, Bev. I had not noticed the commentary. There are also links
there to other similar big machines.

Once, in Montana. I saw "the worlds biggest dump truck". It was at the
bottom of a big mine, and you could pay a dime to look through a scope for a
better view of it. They said it was built at the bottom of the (open pit)
mine ...bobford