homestead - Re: [Homestead] Big Machine

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Big Machine
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 23:10:19 -0400

Hey Bob, I read Don's post so I know I am wrong, but I thought it was for cutting away a mountainside..I wasn't too far off. Anyway, click on the picture and go to the original site. The page is in Finnish. Check out the commentary at the bottom for a good laugh...I love the 'can't you read' guy.

Bev

bob ford wrote:
Some on this list like big tractors and machines; I just ran across a site
that has a picture of one of the biggest machines I've ever seen -- 'don't
know what it is or what its big saw blade is for .....bobford

http://www.eyebeam.org/reblog/archives/rebloggers/bev.html