homestead - Re: [Homestead] Insomniacs unite

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Insomniacs unite
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 01:36:14 -0400

Lynda wrote:
Has he tried sleeping semi-upright? Quite frequently that will help with the sleep apnea. Body pillow between you to block the kicking and flinging arms?

Yes, we use the body pillow as a buffer. I have to or I would have black eyes. He sleeps with his arms up and if he gets too close, elbows fly in my direction. The body pillow slows his advance to my side of the bed, and I sleep on the edge as far away as I can get.
To my knowledge, he hasn't slept propped up. I suggested that, but he is a lay flat kind of guy..bad back and all...I think it would help him, though.

Bev