homestead - Re: [Homestead] Insomniacs unite

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Insomniacs unite
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:41:20 -0700 (PDT)

Your childre are grown; put a small bed in the living room. I know a lot of
couples our age who sleep in seperate rooms. My wife sleeps caty-cornered
across a bed, and needs absolute dark and quiet, and gets up at 6:00 am. I
like background noise and get up at 3:30 am. And , I don't like a cat where
I sleep; he is aggravating enough when I am awake.....bobford