homestead - [Homestead] Libertarians unite!<G>

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Libertarians unite!<G>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 12:02:45 -0400

http://www.theadvocates.org/celebrities.html
http://chelm.freeyellow.com/famous_index.html
http://www.listology.com/content_show.cfm/content_id.18546

One person I read about but did not see on the above lists is Joel Salatin.

The party is growing. If all of these famous people came out and were more vocal, we might have better leadership because more people would realize that 'hey, I'm a Libertarian, too!" Then we would have a legitimate third party.

Bev

--
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" Ronald Reagan

  • [Homestead] Libertarians unite!<G>, EarthNSky, 10/16/2008