homestead - Re: [Homestead] Color report from around the country

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Color report from around the country
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 15:58:04 +0000

Our color is not yet in full swing, but the change is definitely here. If the
temps give us a frost in the next few days, I'll bet the blazing colors will
be here very soon afterwards.

The hickories and persimmons are loaded this year out here. Some are saying
we will be in for more snow and ice than usual.

Roxann, NW AR
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com (Ozark Musings from the homestead)
http://www.madisonwoods.wordpress.com (Fantasy Fiction works in progress)

  • Re: [Homestead] Color report from around the country, roxann, 10/16/2008